- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
This position reports to the Secondary Revenue Product Manager of a group of Web Properties. The person taking on this role will be tasked with optimizing the user experience, increasing the conversions and maximizing the potential of these web properties. As well as optimizing existing features and conversions the successful candidate will also be working on new innovative features and solutions with the goal of growing these web properties.
Key Daily tasks:
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Analyzing traffic, metrics, and patterns on all web properties.
- Auditing current analytics implementations and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Leverage data to understand product in great detail and identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitoring industry changes and benchmarking against online competitors.
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Designing, directing, and monitoring solutions that will drive the products ahead of competition.
- Perform conversion optimization on different funnels throughout the web properties.
- Act as the user-advocate, offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Execute projects to drive growth and engagement of users.
- Using A/B testing and optimization tools to drive revenue.
- Create rough prototypes and mock-ups of user flows to demonstrate functionality and user experience of suggested solutions.
- Work closely with designers and developers during the implementation phase of projects and new features.
- Monitor and report on users’ behavior after launching new features or making any production changes.
- Testing marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-actions, banners, page layouts, page designs and page flows (A/B Test).
- Creating Jira tickets for small task implementations.
- Creating Confluence wikis that will include detailed requirements for medium to large scale projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Marketing/Business or equivalent degree.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understanding basic website design and development and experienced working closely with designers and developers to optimize deliverables.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B, Multi variant and usability tests
- Experience with online conversion optimizations.
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, including advertising, User Experience, and landing page optimization
- Experience in requirements gathering and project spec writeup.
- Comfortable with ideation and generating out of the box solutions.
- Proficiency in user experience (UX) best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off.
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English language
- Experience writing project requirements for a medium to large scale project
- Experience with highly trafficked web properties or mobile applications.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Experience with Adobe XD
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team? APPLY TODAY at: https://grnh.se/882db13b2
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER