- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, an international IT Company in the Online Entertainment industry in Nicosia (outskirts) is looking for a Website Optimization Specialist to create campaigns for conversion testing and optimization strategy. Candidates should have a strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
- Analyzing traffic sources, metrics, and patterns on all web properties
- Structure, build and track tests on homepage, category, landing page and other product pages
- Test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-actions, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target URLs behind a link etc.
- Optimize site/page performance to increase clicks and conversions
- Report on the progress of conversion optimization on a weekly and monthly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports and conversion test logs
- Leverage data to understand our products in great detail, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of users
- Work closely with the development and product teams to both analyze existing features and ensure successful implementation of new features
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- Initiate, suggest major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive UX
- Act as the user-advocate, offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B, Multi variant and usability tests
- Conversion testing, landing page optimization
- Data analysis and reporting tools
- Experience in web analytics: Google Analytics
- Proficiency in user experience best practices and copywriting is an asset
- Fluent in English language
- Passion for usability and a strong eye for visual consistency
- In depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards
- The working hours are flexible office hours (Monday to Friday, 35 working hours per week)
Flexible working hours, 35 working hours per week, breakfast, parties, bonuses, medical insurance. Fitness allowance, etc.