- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Company 3CX
About the 3CX Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our Product Development team and would take on tasks that would help 3CX continue its innovation in the Communications/PBX market. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world.
About the Job
- Develop 3CX software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the QA team
- Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developer
About the Applicant:
- Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop.
- Knowledge of Node.js will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. We’d love to see examples of your work too, so send some along with your resume.
P.S. Please state the post you are applying for.