- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Petros Stratis
- Company Easy Conferences
“Easy Conferences” is involved in the organization of conferences in Cyprus and abroad. As a result of the expansion of our business and operations, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual that can join our dynamic team, in the following position: Web Developer.
The Web Developer will develop digital communications, like web sites and pages, advertising and promotional materials required for the promotion and functionality of a conference, from concept to completion.
- Design, code and develop web pages that fit conferences and clients’ requirements.
- Maintain and update company’s CMS with proper coding and functionality
- Be involved in the technical and graphical aspects of webpages.
- Produce Power Point Presentations, PDF proposals and digital promotional material.
- Liaise with outside agencies and company collaborators (printing houses, banner suppliers, etc).
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and industry trends and apply them into the business operation and activities.
- Provide technical support to clients using company software.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University degree in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Imagination, creativity, patience and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, both written and verbal, in Greek and English.
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage
Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, both written and verbal, in Greek and English.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV by email to: [email protected] until 20/06/2021.
All applications will be handled in strict confidentiality. In case that you require more information, you may call +357-22-591900.
Please indicate the following job code in the subject line of your email application – WD.