- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Retail stores
- Company Alphamega Hypermarkets
C.A. Papaellinas is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of its website.
Web developer responsibilities include building and maintaining our website, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and functionality.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Fluency in Microsoft .NET
- Familiarity with RAZOR Framework will be a significant plus
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Good knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
To apply for this position, please send your CV to:
quoting the above job reference WD620 or call +357 22 469546 for further information.