- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Company 3CX
About the 3CX Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our Product Development team and would take on tasks that would help 3CX continue its innovation in the Communications/PBX market. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world.
About the Job
- Develop 3CX software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the QA team
- Remain up to date in regards to industry trends/news, product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors – Lead Developer
About the Applicant
- Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software they develop.
- Knowledge of Node.js will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.
Apply via our website at https://www.3cx.com/jobs/ by submitting your CV and a cover letter explaining how your experiences match the details in this job advert. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.280537