Waiter – Kanika Hotels and Resorts
- Experience 2 Years
Join our team of waiters and you will be a member of a team that is directly in contact with our guests. Like all service staff in our restaurants and bars, you will be valued by the management for your important contribution to our hugely popular food & beverages offerings.
Our guests will know you better than any other member of the team and we will be counting on you to be true to the spirit of professionalism and hospitality that Kanika Hotels is known for making sure that our guests enjoy the professional and friendly service we promise them. In return, we promise you a job with training and advancement prospects to match your career ambitions.
What we expect from you:
- To greet and escort guests to their tables
- To present the menu and provide detailed information when asked
- To provide excellent service to ensure guest satisfaction
- To make menu recommendations, answer questions and share additional information
- To have the knowledge on the different table setups
- To understand the basic F&B equipment terms such as mise-en-place, different set-up styles, condiments, dishware, jigger, linen, underliner etc.
- To understand the different types of chinaware, silverware and glassware of the F&B operation
- To have sufficient knowledge in taking properly reservations with all the important information needed and also handle telephone calls within the department tactfully and professionally
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working experience of at least 2 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Very knowledge of English language is a must
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- A person who communicates well and has a genuine smile
- Positive and friendly attitude towards guests and fellow employees
Apply with a lot of confidence at : https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948