- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Real Estate
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Our client is a company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors. It is the leading non-bank holder of distressed and non-performing loans in Greece and Cyprus having recently acquired a Cypriot portfolio of loans to corporate and SME borrowers.
The Real Estate Valuations Officer will be responsible for managing the flow and quality control of valuation requests relating to a range of real estate assets across multiple geographies.
- Review and assess valuations and their underlying assumptions and flag discrepancies to Valuations Coordinator;
- Monitor progress of valuations and ensure prompt delivery in accordance with the prescribed timelines;
- Monitor assigned valuation reports for each valuer and report to Valuations Coordinator accordingly;
- Coordinate with the property enforcement team, asset management and portfolio advisory.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Real Estate or in a related field;
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a real estate valuation or other similar role;
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts;
- Good knowledge of the valuation process;
- Member of RICS;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel is desirable;
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE