- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Loukia Panteli
- Company Qfin
About the team
Qfin provides financial instrument valuation, valuation governance advisory and pricing model support services to our clients. We value instruments from liquid traded shares and bonds through to complex derivatives along with the related valuation adjustments. We also engage in pricing model design, implementation, documentation, validation\and model governance projects for a broad spectrum of end clients from corporates to asset managers and tier 1 investment banks.
About the role
We’re looking for a driven individual to join our fast-growing team based in Nicosia. As part of the role you will be:
- Performing financial instrument valuations, across a wide range of instrument types and product classes, including valuation adjustments. You will be leveraging custom-built valuation engines as well as, major vendor tools including Bloomberg, Super – – Derivatives (ICE), Refinitiv etc. to provide quality services to our clients.
- Performing model testing, documentation and validation.
- Helping our clients with regulatory reform challenges e.g. Valuation Uncertainty, Libor Reform.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Masters or PHD in maths, physics, engineering or quantitative finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail but tempered with an ability to think laterally.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex issues in a clear and articulate way to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments, prioritise workloads and work under time pressure.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a focus on delivering business value.
- Project Management skills.
- Willingness to learn and conscientious of continuous personal development.
Desirables but not essential
- Experience in financial instrument valuations.
- Experience in model governance.
- Knowledge of model validation.
- Experience in regulatory reform relevant to valuations.