- Qualifications Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Evagoras Evagorou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a UIUX Designer to join a fast-growing, international team of bright individuals, and help them take products to the next level.
About the company
Established in 2018 as a Fintech company, and since then, never stopped expanding and introducing cool features to a base of 1 million+ users. In addition to an existing arsenal of awesome award-winning products that already provide, such as trading platform, digital asset exchange, copy-trading, DeFi staking, and others – the company is currently building a plethora of new services, which will include payments and card infrastructure, licensed brokerage services and much more. The Sales and Affiliates team is the engine that drives growth; with a community-driven and aggressive marketing approach they should ensure that our products are the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region. Having said that, the Sales and Affiliates team is the company’s special forces!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define and analyze marketing product problems (website, landing pages, emails) and high-level user needs, and suggest design solutions.
- Create product user flows, UI Designs, component libraries and prototypes that demonstrate the intended user experience for mobile and web interfaces.
- Conduct ongoing user & product research and identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences and interfaces through close collaboration with other members of the UX/UI and Web Graphic team to ensure successful development and release of a useful product.
- Solicit feedback from designers, product managers, and product users to continuously improve design and functionality of the product.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Write features annotations for web developers.
- Convert initial concepts, mock-ups, and wireframes to complete designs and UIs into Figma Handoffs.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, web developers, and other departments on various projects and campaigns.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor or Master’s in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), UI/UX design, or an equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience with problem-solving, and technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g., desktop and mobile, Android and iOS).
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Prototype tools.
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Good experience in illustration, web design, iconography, and logo creation.
- Team player, creative and passionate about product design.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Advanced English proficiency is a must. Any foreign language will be considered as an advantage.
- Global fast-growing, high-tech company.
- Amazing career-growth opportunities.
- KPI-based bonuses.
- Fun team of like-minded bright individuals.
- Teambuilding travels around the world.
- Medical, Provident Fund and many other cool perks.
- Salary: open discussion with appropriate candidate.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: [email protected]
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for UIUX Designer.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.