- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Contact Person Agathi Taveli
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently looking to recruit high caliber individuals who would like to join our fast-growing Indirect Tax professional team in Nicosia and Limassol. As a new graduate you will have the opportunity to work in a huge variety of engagements and complete or begin one of the Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA).
- Providing indirect tax services to a portfolio of Cypriot and international clients across a range of difference industries and sectors
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with Tax Authorities on clients’ behalf
- Identifying and developing opportunities to work with new and existing clients
- Providing support to Managers on advisory and compliance projects
- Working closely with our Tax Transformation and Technology group in delivering advice on our clients’ end-to-end systems and processes for managing indirect tax
- High School Leaving Certificate with grade 17.5 or equivalent
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant tax, legal or accountancy university degree
- Pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, ADIT)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong client and business development skills
- Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]