- Location cyprus,
- Experience Fresh
- Qualification Diploma
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Melco Resorts & Entertainment
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (Melco) is the developer and operator of the upcoming integrated resort, City of Dreams Mediterranean, which is expected to be the largest and premier integrated resort in Europe. The Company’s unique blend of design, entertainment and quality sets the company apart, making it the global leader in premium integrated resorts. As recipient of more than 650 awards international, regional and local awards, Melco’s esteemed achievements highlight the Company’s dedication to exceptional hospitality and service excellence. With its entire property portfolio honored with the top tier, Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star recognition, Melco leads among integrated resort operators in Asia. Melco’s four signature restaurants across Melco properties are honored by Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021 with a collective total of seven Michelin-stars. With its growing international presence and approximately 20,000 colleagues globally, Melco actively contributes to the communities in which it operates. The Company values colleagues as the heart of the business and was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” by HR Asia for two consecutive years (2019-2020). Furthermore, Melco has received numerous accolades for its contributions to the community, including being named winner of “Community Award – Asia” at 2020 Industry Community Awards and being voted “Socially Responsible Operator of the Year” at International Gaming Awards 2019.
As part of Melco, City of Dreams Mediterranean will be driven by the Company’s commitment to excellence. It is set to be a world-leading integrated resort and landmark for Cyprus and the wider region, offering a range of attractions and entertainment options including luxury accommodation, fine dining, recreation and MICE facilities. City of Dreams Mediterranean is set to boost tourism in Cyprus, attracting an additional 300,000 tourists annually and contributing significantly to alleviate seasonality. During the construction phase, City of Dreams Mediterranean is expected to create an estimated 4,000 local job opportunities, and approximately 2,500 permanent jobs once open.
Melco also operates Cyprus Casinos in Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Papos, Larnaca and Limassol.
The Trainee Dealer is ensuring all gaming activities in accordance with the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service and within the frames of existing principles and Procedures accepted by the Company.
- Deals the game at the highest standards of quality and accordance the procedures accepted by the Company
- Provides clear and intelligible explaining of gaming rules and answers client’s questions connected with the games
- Maintains the confidentiality as required by the company procedures
- Ensures payment accuracy
- Adjusts all dealing Technics according to the demand of the management
- Always aware of the changes in the gaming rules and promotions
- Recognizes, welcomes the guests, smiles and maintains visual contact with every client, greets all regular customers by name
- Gives clear comments about all operations to the management whenever asked
- Has a good understanding of all legal requirements of the Gaming Industry in Cyprus and company Gaming Procedures
- Ensures a safe and careful use of gaming equipment on the tables
- No previous experience required
- Secondary-level education
Skills / Competencies
- Fluent communication in English is a must; any other language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Mathematical abilities
- Communicates effectively
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 operation and stand for long periods
- Motivated to adapt to a dynamic, fast paced and crowded environment
- Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and self-motivated
- Demonstrates a high commitment to delivering results
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Presents a high commitment to improving customer service
To apply, please click here: Trainee Dealer309713