- Location cyprus,
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Tester / Automation Tester – TEST/01/21
If you are instinctively curious and enjoy solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent driving a new initiative fully funded by a large financial institution.
We are looking for a Tester/Automation Engineer to join a team working on a new project. This will be a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus, based on cutting edge technologies. As the Automation tester, you will be responsible for the execution of testing activities throughout the software development lifecycle. You will design and develop test procedures and cases, with associated test data, based upon functional and non-functional requirements. You will also automate the execution of the test cases through automation scripts and tools.
You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. Your team members will be the best in the market, handpicked by top tier professionals. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to speak with you about this great start-up opportunity.
The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia
- Act as the key Quality Assurance User for applications under his / her area responsibility in order to ensure thorough testing of applications/transactions.
- Obtain and analyse technical requirements in cooperation with the Software Developers, the Technical Analyst/SMEs and if required the Business Users and develop the test scripts for user acceptance testing.
- Define user acceptance test cases based on the solution’s business requirements.
- Participate in system and UAT test scripts execution (for significant changes Business Users shall also perform testing).
- Log testing defect and work with developers to resolve and retest in order to ensure business requirements are met.
- Provide status report and escalates issues and problems to Manager Testing for guidance and resolution.
- Act as a second level support during incident/problem investigation to ensure restoration of service
- Attends test-procedure walk-throughs.
- Conducts tests and prepares reports on test progress and regression.
- Designs, develops and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts.
- Uses capture/playback tools for GUI automation and/or develops test harnesses using a development or scripting language, as applicable.
- Attends test-tool user groups and related activities to remain abreast of test-tool capabilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in software testing
- 2+ years experience in software automation testing
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- Experience in Automation Tooling: Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Maven or Rest-assured etc
- Experience in designing and writing test scripts
- Good understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle and relevant tooling (e.g. Jira)
If you are interested, you may apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13789