- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Joanna Michael
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Complete writing assignments and documentation according to set standards driven down by the Technical Director and Technical Lead in fluid order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Confer with team members within and outside of the department to establish guidelines and best practices. Be the champion of documentation.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and within a team environment.
- Research material to make into charts, wireframes, diagrams and blueprints to illustrate material.
- Arrange for typing, duplication and distribution to cross-functional team if needed.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions in an organized system
- Provide layout and formatting assistance for publication of Process Guides, Documents and other written materials.
- Ensure consistency and excellence in Process documentation and practices for the group.
- Participate in effective review and refinement of current platforms processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the technical writing role
- University Degree in related field and/or within the Computer Science domain or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in working within a software driven environment and digital application process development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote teams on projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software testing and software QA processes an asset (preferably in games but not necessarily)
- Extensive experience in test plan creation, tech specification planning an asset
- Interest in software testing and video games, hardware/software troubleshooting an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Pro-active, motivated, and energetic.
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task across competing demands.
- Flexible and dynamic – quickly adapt to changing needs of the business.
- Commercial awareness – the ability to analyze situations from a commercial or business perspective.
- Ability to work under extremely demanding and dynamic situations.
- Know your audience, from engineering to sales and from all levels of the company and apply your skills appropriately
Technical requirements and assets
- A general understanding of web-based technologies such as single page applications and large scale web based properties
- Understanding of web-based central services with administrative tools that focus inwards on internal clients (employees).
- Be able to speak to, update and sometimes create diagrams such as UMLs, Sequence, Flows, State Machines, Entity Relationships and deployment diagrams
- Create a bridge where the testing pyramid translates to usable documentation
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Apply today at: https://grnh.se/62deafab2us
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
*All applicants should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER