- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Technical Program Implementation Manager to join our software development & delivery team based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The team is responsible for the successful implementation of both internal and commercial projects with our growing worldwide client base.
The Technical Program Implementation Manager will lead projects and work streams of varying scale through all aspects of their end-to-end lifecycle working closely with the software development team and other teams. They will ensure effective elicitation of requirements and formulation of fit for purpose solutions along with relevant implementation strategies which are agreed with all parties. Accountable for overall success, the Technical Program Implementation Manager will define the project plan baseline and ensure appropriate monitoring and control during project execution, so the project is delivered within baseline scope, time, budget and quality dimensions. Crucially, they will be adept at building lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and sponsors to ensure ongoing alignment and ultimately satisfaction with delivery outcomes.
Leveraging industry best practices and project management methodologies to implement effective governance and optimize performance, the Technical Program Implementation Manager will deal with orchestrating cross functional teams, work scheduling and prioritization, communications and reporting, issue, risk, stakeholder and change management etc. in order to successfully meet the projects objectives.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- C/C++, Java programming skills
- Minimum 2-4 years of proven end to end project management experience in the financial services industry (preferably payment systems industry) and/or IT industry
- Software implementation experience and technical expertise is considered key
- Experience and knowledge of application development methods and the software development lifecycle preferably with banking / payment applications
- Experience managing multiple projects in a virtual and multi-national team environment with a track record of successful delivery
- Demonstrated / proven ability to build relationships at different levels with a variety of stakeholders and lead multiple cross functional teams working under pressure
- Experience creating and maintaining project documentation in accordance with enterprise standards e.g. Project plans, RAID logs, status reports, dashboards etc
- Experience with agile project management methodologies and/or tools e.g. Kanban and/or JIRA
- Ability to direct project outcomes based on business objectives
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience of planning and implementing projects under contractual / commercial constraints.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS or Business Administration
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certified or equivalent
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and positively handle situations / tasks of wide-ranging complexity and risk
- Flexibility to travel as required is a must
- Flexibility to adjust work hours to different time zones when required
- PC skills, proficient with G Suite, MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 27th June 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.