- Location cyprus,
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Technical Lead, Nicosia – TEL/01/21
If you live and breathe software development, have managed teams, and now ready to be a part of something big in Cyprus, then let’s talk. A team of handpicked talent driving a new initiative fully funded by a large financial institution will have the privilege of building a digital platform from scratch.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join this new and exciting venture. This will be a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus, based on cutting edge technologies. As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers, overseeing code quality, and providing advice and directions. A successful candidate will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, be very customer-centric, and you should be ready/able to think BIG. You will also be very savvy at motivating teams and managing change.
You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. Your team members will be the Top Tier in the market and committed to this venture. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to speak with you about this great start-up opportunity.
The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Participate in the ongoing development, communication and implementation of team concepts, programs and policies; coordinate work to ensure best practices with all team members.
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for front-end solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interact with Architects, Engineers, Users, other teams or vendors to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to a coherent design.
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Investigate and diagnose solutions to incidents in order to restore failed services.
- Implement product backlog in Development.
- Run unit testing procedures and troubleshoot reported defects in Quality Assurance.
- Recognize issues and perform the steps needed to resolve as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 5 years of relevant industry, field experience preferably in the Banking industry or in a large organization
- Expertise in one or more stacks:
- React – MobX – Typescript
- Native/React Native
- Proficiency with Git
- Solid understanding of cloud native development, containerization, CI/CD, microservices and API development
- Expertise in Golang, CRDs in Kubernetes, Typescript
- Database design and management
- CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less etc.
- Integration frameworks and tools
- Solution development for specific frameworks or platforms (e.g. Low Code Development)
If you are interested you may apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13783