- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company M.C. FANDEOS Co LTD
We invite applications for the position of a Tax Semi Senior at our Limassol office. The successful applicant will be working under the direction and supervision of the Tax Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of all relevant tax returns
- Assist clients on local tax compliance issues (estimation/calculation of taxes, arrangement of tax payments)
- Tax certificates applications for both companies and individuals
- Responsible for all clients’ deadline requirements based on the tax calendar
- Frequent communication with the Tax Department for all clients’ tax affairs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Maths or related field
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a Tax, Audit or Accounting related business environment
- In the process of obtaining a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) would be a plus but not essential
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team and co-operate with management
- Pleasant, outgoing personality
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications are essential.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Generous remuneration package will be offered to the right applicants according to qualifications and experience.
If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, send your C.V. or contact to
M.C. FANDEOS Co LTD – Chartered Certified Accountants
E-mail: [email protected]
25 029 321 by fax
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and should include a full C.V. (resume)