- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company HMI & Partners Ltd.
Our company is seeking to recruit a Tax Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be working as part of our Tax Department in Nicosia.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ACCA).
- Holder of ADIT Certificate will be considered as advantage.
- 2-4 years of tax-related work experience in a Professional Services organization.
- Understanding and knowledge of domestic and international direct tax related matters pertaining to individuals and companies.
- Excellent knowledge of DAC 6 requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Transfer Pricing Law.
- Basic Knowledge of VAT Law.
- Good Knowledge of AML Law.
- Dynamic with high level of commitment and the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Advising international clients on tax efficient structures and direct tax issues.
- Assessing potential tax exposures and risks taking into consideration tax legislation, common practice, and double tax treaties.
- Preparation of tax advisory reports, tax rulings, TP reports, tax reorganizations etc.
- Responsible to advice clients in relation to DAC 6 obligations and assist on the reporting.
- Liaising with local Tax authorities and international tax advisors on client issues.
- Assist the VAT Department.
- Assist in the preparation of tax computation and tax returns.
- Assist in the completion of AML and KYC procedures.
A competitive remuneration package for the right candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send us your CV along with a cover letter at [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
** All shortlisted will be requested to attend an interview at our premises.