- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Tax Director/Partner, Nicosia – TDP/01/21
Our client, a well-established a leading practice providing a holistic range of audit, tax, accounting, legal, consulting and financial advisory services to international companies is currently seeking a high caliber International Tax Specialist at the level of Director or Partner
The individual’s main responsibilities are to:
- Lead multiple international tax engagements providing high quality tax services to a well-diversified portfolio of clients who operate across borders, or competing in multiple jurisdictions, complying with local tax laws, reporting requirements and statutory filings
- Provide High Level Advise to clients in regards to corporate income tax advice on all aspects of cross- border transactions, including financing and structuring, price transferring, tax audits, tax due diligence.
- Identify potential tax risks that a client may face and advise clients on international tax structures; Review and research tax issues and be involved in tax planning and structuring
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Explore and Identify new business opportunities within existing clients and prospect companies.
- Develop, train, and mentor a team of at least 15 professionals ensuring that all feel engaged and fulfilled with their work and performance at the expected levels.
- Plan and direct the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work, and taking corrective action when necessary
- Work closely with Directors and staff to integrate practice development skills into a team approach to client service and new business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or any other related field from a reputable university
- ACA/ACCA qualified. Possession of International Tax qualification will be considered as an advantage
- At least 5 years post qualification experience and 5 years in managerial role in International Tax
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyprus tax
- Excellent knowledge of the provisions of Double Tax Treaties
- Excellent knowledge of the EU tax directives and international tax developments
- Able to study and understand the laws related to the direct taxation of Cyprus as well as other jurisdictions
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of English language
- Strong personality with the ability to take initiative and identify solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
If you are interested, you may apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13797