- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Gambling & Casinos
- Contact Person HR Team
- Company Parimatch
PARIMATCH is an international online sports betting company with more than 20 years of presence and more than 2,000 employees in the CIS region. Parimatch is one of the Gambling Industry Leaders on CIS market. We are looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol, a Tax Advisor.
- Structuring the tax affairs of clients to minimize tax liability;
- Preparing tax returns;
- Submitting tax returns;
- Making computations;
- Researching and analyzing tax legislation on a frequent basis;
- Meeting with clients to help them understand the changing legislation;
- Working with revenue provisions;
- Providing advice on corporate profit tax including knowledge of CFC rules, thin capitalization rules, transfer pricing rules;
- Providing advice on compliance with European directives on anti – money laundering etc.;
- Knowledge in the Cyprus Tax & VAT Legislation and relevant directives;
- Analytical mind capable of interpreting data and written information
- The ability to take on, and preferably enjoy, new challenges
- The ability to negotiate with counter parties
- An ability to solve complex and varied problems
- Good communication skills
- The ability to be adaptable
- The ability to assimilate a lot of complicated information into a short brief capable of being understood by all clients
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- University Degree relevant to the Tax/Economic field or Law Degree
- ADIT certificate will be considered as an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar position.
Package Offered by PARIMATCH:
- Excellent working environment and unique opportunity for self and career development.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Stimulating and challenging work environment.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Medical insurance from the first day.
- Complimentary lunch.
- Monthly Social Events.
Parimatch is an equal opportunities employer.
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “Tax Advisor”.