- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €15,000 - €20,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person HR Department
- Company Intergo Interactive Ltd
Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunication platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a T1 Support Agent to join our team
If you are a self-driven, passionate and responsible individual, with a thirst to learn and love for technology then join our team. You will be working with a truly international team of open-minded people with a growth mentality that constantly builds and operates exciting tech products. As part of a team that works flexibly (remote & on-premise) you can choose to work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
The product you will be working on is our growing business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all sizes. The product is revolutionary , drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow. Our customers include Startup and Tech Companies, Insurance Companies, Universities, Marketing Agencies, Delivery Apps, Government Agencies and many more.
What will you be doing:
As a T1 Support Agent you will be the first line of our team of support/sales. You will quickly address customer inquiries, qualify potential new customers, and provide solutions to problems, configure accounts etc. You will be escalating more complex cases to T2.
- Answer tickets in FreshDesk or other email ticketing system and escalate to Tier 2 if needed
- Provide support and qualify leads for the sales team for commercial requests
- Be fast, offer solutions, convert new inquiries to live customers and keep existing ones happy.
- Perform various monitoring tasks, approving payments, invoicing, account activations and configurations, daily routines etc.
- Report bugs or issues to the technical team, liase with partners.
- Previous experience or relevant University Degree
- Attention to detail
- Persistence in problem solving
- Empathy, and will to keep customers happy.
- Tech Savvy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Growing and interesting company
- Competitive Salary
- Growth and learning opportunities
How to Apply:
Visit our website read everything about the site at sms.to and intergo.com.cy, check out the pricing, check out the FAQ learn everything you can about our value proposition and offering. Check our SMS.to 5 services you could buy from our platform..After you do so send over your cover letter with your qualifications and previous experience and why you think you would be a good match for this position!
Send your CV at [email protected] Other setups might also available e.g 4 hours in the morning 4 hours afternoon etc.268845