- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Skevi Louca
- Company HOTFOREX
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Configures and Administers Linux systems.
- Configures and Administers Windows Servers (2008/2012/2016), Active Directory, and related services.
- Configures and Administers Nginx, DHCP, DNS, SMB, LDAP, HA Proxy and IPTables.
- Configures and Administers XEN Hypervisors.
- Configures and Administers the company’s MariaDB/MySQL/MongoDB/RabbitMq/Redis clusters.
- Configures and Administers Open source Linux based Email systems (Zimbra, exim).
- Configures and Administers backup and recovery services.
- Analyses the performance of the environment and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Conducts research and development on infrastructure initiatives to keep in line with up to date technologies.
- Ensures the security of IT Services and Infrastructure.
- Ensures the efficient functionality of all I.T. hardware equipment.
- Manages the procurement of hardware and software from approved suppliers.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Five years Systems Administrator Experience with an emphasis on Linux related OS.
- Experience in Physical & Virtual Server deployments.
- Experience in maintaining database cluster environments.
- Strong knowledge in managing Windows/Linux Server and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Bash and Powershell will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.