- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Joanna Michael
- Company MindGeek
Never heard of MindGeek? MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
We are looking for someone who is going to be responsible in running a Windows/Linux based environment including networking and related infrastructure in a media entertainment environment. We strongly favor candidates that can take initiative and innovate on their own but also understand the importance of teamwork and great customer service. This is a great opportunity to grow and build responsibilities and ideal for someone who enjoys working on a variety of different projects and products impacting all aspects of the business.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365(E3) and Azure Services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016 and Skype for Business
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, group policy and multisite
- Strong knowledge of configuration, management and maintenance of Windows Server 2012/2016
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation
- Network knowledge at System level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Administration and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Backup technologies (Networker) is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux OS Administration is an asset
- Able to work with Teams internally across offices and provide good customer service
- Degree from an accredited college in a technical related field or equivalent in work experience (8 years min.)
- Ability to create and execute technology roadmaps.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and common concerns with IT Service Management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving entertainment environment.
- Proven experience providing 24 x 7 support in a high availability environment
- Strong business and technical analysis skills and ability to talk to internal customers to help define business processes and get business requirements to deliver technical solutions
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Must be passionate about high quality solutions and building them.
- Must be passionate about working in a team environment.
- Must be passionate about training and mentoring team members.
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team? Apply today at https://grnh.se/a6b65b732
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER