- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Maritime
- Company Multinational Shipping Company
1. Monitors classification status of each assigned vessel and ensures full compliance with new regulations and laws.
2. Visits and evaluates vessels, in order to report their condition and ensure that they are always adequately prepared for any inspection.
3. Prepares designated vessels for dry dock and repair specification, drafts and submits the specification to qualified bidders and analyzes and negotiates bids.
4. Provides technical support to the personnel onboard, arranges on board third party services, class attendance, equipment maker or specialist contractors, landing and repair of equipment at shore.
5. Monitors all technical aspects / performance of vessels’ operation including maintenance, repair, safety and environmental protection.
6. Arranges and monitors lube oil (analysis and consumption) and bunker analysis and communicates the results to the vessels.
7. Attends the dry docking and ensures that all works are undertaken according to specification and that the vessel is delivered in a sea worth condition ready in all respects to commence commercial trading within the approved budget and time frame.
8. Any other task relevant to the position, as per Management’s request.
Qualifications / Experience
1. University degree on marine engineering / naval architecture and minimum 5 years office experience as superintendent engineer or a Chief Engineer’s license, 3 years sea service as Chief Engineer and 2 years office experience as superintendent engineer.
2. Fluency in English.
3. Computer literacy.
4. Travel mobility.
5. Good communication skills.
Apply to: [email protected]