- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 6 Years
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Import and Export
- Company Engino-Net limited
ENGINO® is looking for an energetic person for the position of Store Manager in Limassol, Cyprus to oversee daily operations at our new store.
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We’re extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors to unlock their full potential.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels, search, evaluate & order new items
- Organize STEM & Robotics workshops within the store & outside.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Degree in Education, Science or Engineering will be consider as an advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® store in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
All CVs to be sent to [email protected] with subject ‘’Store Manager’’.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.