- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, a well established Cysec Regulated Broker, is looking to hire a Client Support Agent for their offices in Larnaca.
The company is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients.
- Deal directly with clients through phone, email and/or live chat
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
- Record details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
- Assisting new clients with the account opening process
- Provide client with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
- Communication precise and correct information at all times
- Inform clients via their account of any changes that concern them
- Be an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels
- University/College Degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- I.T. Proficient
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work shifts on a 24/5 rotation
Our client offers a salary of 1200-1400 euros gross per months based on skills, qualifications and experience, plus 13th salary, medical insurance, 22 days annual leave and double pay for holidays.