- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Sourcing and purchasing all the products and raw materials needed to build and operate a luxury hotel is considered a very important function within KANIKA Hotels & Resorts.
If you have the background and the personality that is required to take over this important role, the position of Sourcing and Purchasing Officer might be the right position for you.
Cooperating with various other departments within the group, you will be sharing the vision of Kanika Hotels & Resorts, to offer guests an amazing holiday experience in Cyprus.
What we expect from you:
- Source and purchase products and raw materials based on the company’s purchasing needs
- Research the market in achieving the ideal correlation between quality and the right price
- Be updated with the latest market trends in relation to products and materials
- Work closely with the company’s hotels in ensuring the right products are being purchased at the agreed prices
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies relating to Sourcing and Purchasing are being followed at all times
- To negotiate favorable terms, conditions and pricing with the suppliers or any other service providers and prepare agreements
- To monitor the cost of the purchases of the agreed goods from the hotels and resolve discrepancies where it is needed
- To contribute to the financial wellness of the group by practicing careful and diligent management of purchases and assets
- To support the administrative and operational activities of the Group by locating competitive sources of high quality goods (supplies, equipment) and services, either by locally or internationally, which meet the group’s high standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position. Experience in construction field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Candidates should also have the following personal characteristics
Strong organizational skills
Efficient energetic with pleasant personality
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers