- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
We are extending our capacity with Developers in various areas of the Business Solutions and Services Unit, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and Mobile Development.
The Senior Solution Developer Microsoft SharePoint – Cloud will be responsible for delivering Microsoft O365 business solutions such as Portals, Content Management, Process Management, and Power Apps.
The ERP Software Developer will participate in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / .NET application team, developing solutions in ERP projects.
The Mobile Solution Developer will be responsible to design and develop Mobile solutions using technologies such as React Native and Hybrid.
More details on each position’s specific duties will be discussed with each candidate separately.
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts.
- Depending on the position:
– From two (2) to eight (8) years working experience in IT solutions development.
– Working Experience in Microsoft development platforms (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Power Shell, .NET) will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new frameworks and technologies.
- Language proficiency in Greek and English.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.