- Location cyprus,
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Are you a Solutions Architect who loves to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so? You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be leading it. As the Solutions Architect of a new start-up venture fully funded by a large financial institution, you will partner with DevOps teams, Lead Product Managers, Business Analysts etc to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that will help achieve the desired goals. You will also be responsible for defining solution architecture and design patterns, as well as defining and enforcing development best practices.
We are looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow a new digital platform service unique to Cyprus. As a Solutions Architect you a are self–motivated individual with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology. We want individuals that demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, as well as deliver results. You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you about this great job opportunity. The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Review business context for solutions to company challenges as well as define the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Develop and execute solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work
- Define the required systems architecture including application, infrastructure, information, integration and security to form an architecture framework.
- Consider technology trends and innovation initiatives to define the long-term view of the architecture and incorporate principles that support the business objectives.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Verify the compliance for a solution design or an implementation to the architecture framework.
- Enforce and manage reusable core components (whether custom developed or plug-in based).
- Provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification (preferred)
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture.
- Experience with developing future state architectures, roadmaps, architectural framework.
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with working in an agile environment using DevOps practices
- Sound knowledge of Cloud Native Architecture.
- Strong affinity towards architecture methodology.
- Solid understanding of DevSecOps concepts.
- Strong affinity with new technologies and digital native.
- Experience in workshop design and facilitation.
- Continuous improvement mind-set, strong focus on continuous learning for oneself and others.
- Eager to train, coach and mentor and help other colleagues. Willingness to actively seek out and share knowledge.
- Ability to think in strategic (future-oriented) terms.
- Ability to understand situations or problems, or to create new perspectives, in order to reach a decision.
If you are interested you may apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13733268997