- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Dexterity Solutions Ltd
Dexterity Solutions Ltd is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus. We are the authorised partner of Priority ERP. We are seeking to employ a Software Project Manager to join our talented team.
This is a full-time position based in our office just outside Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Manage all phases of technology projects across multiple concurrent projects of various sizes in a variety of industries.
- Work with the company management and project teams to define project plans resource utilisation plans on long-term, medium-term and short-term timeframes.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding project deliverables and schedules.
- Organise project management meetings, prepare meeting minutes and define action items.
- Ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the agreed project goals
- Prepare status and profitability reports per project.
- Monitor client Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in the gathering of client requirements, preparation of project proposals and the design and technical architecture of solutions.
- University degree in a related subject.
- Experience in the software industry preferably managing technology projects.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Fluent spoken and written Greek and English.
- Experience in a hands-on technical role (analyst, developer, consultant) is not essential but will be considered an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.
If you are interested in the above position please send us your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to [email protected] quoting the above reference.
Only candidates with an EU work permit and permanent residence in Cyprus will be considered.