Software Engineers, All Levels and Languages
- Industry Engineering
We are excited to announce additional positions are now available for Software Engineers, all levels of experience, with knowledge of 1 or more programming languages! New global projects and new contract wins mean new opportunities!
Be part of our international team, whether you are starting your career or looking for professional growth, apply today and join our award-winning company!
Our Software Engineers will be responsible for coding, debugging, maintaining, supporting, implementing and validating applications whilst collaborating and communicating with appropriate parties. They will further maintain and utilise application and programming documents in the development of code, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, and create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing code for TSYS Software independently or with support from Team Leader using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life-cycle
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
If you have one of the following skills, or a combination of skills, we may have a role to suit you:
- Knowledge of Database Concepts and SQL
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- C/C++, ANSI C programming skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Knowledge of Cloud environments, including AWS.
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to work as part of a rotational 24 hour on-call programme
- Flexibility (in the future) to travel to client premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support, act as floor walker and software expert during client visitations.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 3rd November 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.