- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
We are looking for Software Engineers, all levels of experience, with knowledge of 1 or more programming languages!
Be part of our international team, whether you are starting your career or looking for professional growth, apply today and join our award-winning company!
Our Software Engineers will be responsible for coding, debugging, maintaining, supporting, implementing and validating applications whilst collaborating and communicating with appropriate parties. They will further maintain and utilise application and programming documents in the development of code, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, and create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing code for TSYS Software independently or with support from Team Leader using various tools and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life-cycle
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
If you have one of the following skills, or a combination of skills, we may have a role to suit you:
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- C/C++ programming skills
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, MCA, BCA, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to work as part of a rotational 24 hour on-call programme
- Flexibility to travel at client premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support, act as floor walker and software expert during client visitations.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 24th January 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.