Software Engineer Senior (SQL)
- Industry Information Technology and Services
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for an SQL Software Engineer to join our PRIME Technology team in Nicosia, Cyprus or Moscow, Russia. The successful candidate will work as part of the Core team, which is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the company’s products. They will be involved in the development and testing of software and products, liaising with internal clients such as QA and Documentation teams, through the complete quarterly release cycle.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Advanced knowledge of Database Concepts
- Advanced working knowledge of Database Development skills in SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Basic working knowledge of Database Administration skills in Oracle.
Desired requirements for the role:
- 5 Years of working experience in SQL
- Development experience in large enterprise-based system
- Software development experience in Payment Systems industry or related systems will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system.
The successful candidate should also have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level (e.g. BSc, MSc, MCA, BCA, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and progress several lines of work.
- Effective problem solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery.
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated software development team.
- Flexibility to work as part of a rotational 24 hour on-call programme.
- Flexibility to travel to a client or inhouse premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support.
What we offer:
- Challenging, interesting work in a truly international environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop from an experienced team
- A culture focused on people where every individual contributes and makes a difference
- A friendly working environment, with a strong sense of camaraderie
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 18th October 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.