- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Lead Software Engineer to join our international team in Nicosia. We are seeking an experienced Engineer with proven knowledge of .Net and ASP.Net.
The successful candidate will:
- Liaise with international clients and lead requirement gathering meetings.
- Understand complex functional requirements and have the ability to provide technical solutions to these problems, including the implications of different designs to the overall system solution.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of client system enhancements in alignment with the business strategy.
- Maintain current knowledge of the business drivers and ensure the technology strategy outlined in the systems architecture guideline efficiently supports the success of the business direction.
- Actively contribute to the knowledge transfer program that concentrates on programming good practices.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Good knowledge and understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Good knowledge of and extensive development experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages and ASP.NET application frameworks and developing multi-user Web applications using ASP.NET.
- Experience developing .NET Window applications using WinForms and/or WPF.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming paradigms plus experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in a development environment.
- Proficient in SQL. Oracle and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of relational DBMS.
- Windows Server expertise including knowledge of IIS.
- Experience writing technical solutions and converting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, BCA, MCA, B Tech.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 4th February 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.