Software Developer C++
- Qualifications Certificate, Bachelor Degree
- Experience 1 Year
- Contact Person Marie Schier
- Contact Email [email protected]
As we continue to grow and take on exciting projects, we’re searching for a talented C++ Developer to join our team and be an integral part of our success story.
- Develop high-quality, efficient, and maintainable C++ code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement software solutions
- Optimise and troubleshoot existing software for performance and functionality
- Stay up-to-date with C++ best practices, libraries, and technologies
- Analyse existing software and propose best architectural solutions.
- Be involved in full production cycle from influencing the technical specifications to developing, testing and deploying the applications in various infrastructures.
- Successfully completed an education or relevant studies in information technology.
- Proven experience in C++ development
- Passion for software development.
- Clear communication, good English skills.
- High level of flexibility and autonomy.
- Experience with Linux and/or Android is very beneficial.
- Experience with cross-platform development, architecture and design of multi-tier systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of databases is an added advantage.
- Flexible working model
- A wide range of corporate activities
- Plenty of room for creativity and expressing your skills
- International projects
- Personal training budget
ChartWorld is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We believe in providing equal opportunities to all and emphasize on diversity and inclusion.