- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Company PrimeTel PLC
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Site Acquisition Specialist and can work remotely, then we are looking forward to you joining our family.
What will your job look like?
The position reports to the Site Acquisition Manager
- Perform preliminary site candidate search and report on viable locations, to ensure that entitlements are possible, and that acquisition is feasible. Liaise with planning team for suitability.
- Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Rollout Teams
- Coordinate with land / property owner during the lease negotiation process to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement
- Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized package with detailed account of negotiations and deal points, including all necessary documents from the owner
- Travel to sites and work in designated areas as required
- Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager
- Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance
All you need is…
- Degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Experience on gathering and analysing business requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure efficient work streaming
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Fluency in English
- Previous related experience in wireless telecommunications will be considered a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Remote work is necessary until further notice. All you need is:
- Access to the Internet
- A dedicated working station with no interruptions
What we provide for your remote work:
- Online training and support using various cloud-based peer-to-peer software platforms
- Online continuous learning education through e-Learning courses
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom conferencing.
To apply, visit the following link and fill in the job application https://primetel.com.cy/about/en/job-openings/
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.