- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company S.K. STIRIXIS BUSINESS CONSULTING LTD
We are seeking a full-time SharePoint / ASP.NET / SQL software developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a team in developing and maintaining clients’ intranet based on SharePoint and ASP.NET front end with a MS SQL backend.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with business users to establish/clarify their requirements and develop application specifications.
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document, records management, automated Nintex workflows, Nintex Forms, collaboration, messaging, and content management.
- Making recommendations on SharePoint Site Architecture, Content Hub and Managed Metadata configuration and publishing across the sites and issue fixes.
- Design, development and deployment of SharePoint apps across the environments
- Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint/Nintex forms and workflows.
- Produce PowerShell scripts to automate regular tasks, produce reports, simplify complex tasks and fix problems.
- Support and take ownership of existing SharePoint applications/sites and custom solution deployments.
- At least 4+ years experience with advance knowledge and in-depth understanding Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Designer and exposure to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflow design, development, debugging experience.
- At least two years of hands-on experience in design, development and deployment of SharePoint 2013 provided hosted apps and other apps development using CSOM/JSOM.
- At least two years of experience with developing business process and solutions using Nintex Forms and Workflows.
- Strong hands-on experience with custom workflows, Business intelligence. dashboards, Site collections, Subsites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts.
- Great written and verbal communication in both Greek and English language
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
We offer an attractive compensation package (salary, medical insurance and other related benefits and allowances), coupled with a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
If you are interested, please send your CV at: [email protected]