- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Avgi Theodorou
- Company A.C. Slashopt Ltd
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer will be considered an advantage.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.
- Self motivated.