- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience Fresh
- Industry for the position Food & Beverages
- Contact Person Manolis Kroussaniotakis
- Company Matrix Automation MK
- Minimum ATI (Advanced Technical Institute) or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics engineering.
- Can use computers/install software
- Good English and Greek.
- Clean driving license.
- Good self-organiser.
- Resident of Cyprus with National Insurance number preferred.
- References will be an advantage.
- Technical support, servicing and installation of industrial coding machines (usually Best Before/Use By dates) sold to manufacturing companies in Cyprus.
- Some of the work is office-based, some at the customer’s factory.
- Cyprus travel necessary.
- Customer visits to service and repair industrial printing & inspection machines that keep production lines moving
- Sales support with existing customers
- Administrative tasks (planning & reporting).
- This is a career position, for the right candidate.
Full training will be provided (Cyprus/Greece/UK).
Friendly and dynamic work environment.
Monday-Friday working week.
Please only apply if you fit the description, and explain why you think you are suitable in the covering letter
The company has been involved in this field for over 25 years. We supply and support industrial coding machines (best before dates, barcodes) and metal detectors for food, pharmaceutical and other companies in Cyprus. Technical support is key to maintaining customers and expanding customer base.
Interested candidates should forward their CV at [email protected]292627