- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Diploma
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Asset Management
- Company Naphira Limited
Service Desk Specialist
The succesful candidate will be the only IT specialist working in Cyprus offices (Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia) reporting to the IT Director in Moscow. Engagement of Moscow IT personnel and/or third parties (outsourcing of some IT services) is an option to cover gaps in special skills / capacity. Close coordination with IT team based in Moscow and Zurich is required to align operations.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of all IT services in the offices.
- IT vendor and contractor relationship management to arrange for the purchase and support of IT equipment, consumables, third-party IT services.
- Advising all users on the use of certain software and office applications; primary diagnostic and troubleshooting. • Installation and setup of Windows OS, MacOS, iOS, Android. Installation and setup up of applications, i.e. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, PGP, Symantec, etc.
- Supporting user work stations. Diagnostic and troubleshooting of user software, hardware, and IP-telephony. • Organisation of videoconferences.
- Monitoring/execution of backups.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (service desk specialist, IT specialist). Experience in providing help desk support and customer service orientation.
- Confident with desktop OS i.e. Windows 7/8/10, MacOS 10.10+ and MS Office 2013/2016 applications and standard application software.
- Confident with mobile iOS, Android, capable and ready to handle challenging tasks, including remote handling.
- Solid experience in maintenance of office equipment (multifunctional devices and videoconferences).
- Knowledge of backup systems and principles of backup process.
- General understanding of networks and IP telephony.
- Valid driver’s license, own car required (reimbursment for gas). Additional desirable capabilities
- General understanding of business applications e.g. Axapta, SAP, 1C will be an advantage.
- Additional relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Higher technical education is required.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to speak Greek or Russian will be an advantage.
- Effective and friendly communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and staff to carefully listen to issues and provide effective response and solutions. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
The Company offers a part-time contract (approx. 20 hours per week).