- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person HR
- Company Intergo Interactive Ltd
Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunication platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a Senior Web Developer (Team Lead) to join our team.
If you are a self-driven, passionate and responsible individual, with a thirst to learn and love for technology then join our team. You will be working with a truly international team of open-minded people with a growth mentality that constantly builds and operates exciting tech products. As part of a team that works flexibly (remote & on-premise) you can choose to work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
The product you will be working on is our growing business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all sizes. The product is revolutionary , drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow. Our customers include Startup and Tech Companies, Insurance Companies, Universities, Marketing Agencies, Delivery Apps, Government Agencies and many more.
What will you be doing:
As a technical team lead in our growing team you will play a critical role in the timely delivery of software and its quality/reliability. Some of your daily tasks will be
- Coordinate with the PO in planning the execution of the product roadmap
- Run the daily standups with the development team. Make sure technical bottlenecks and issues are proactively taken care of.
- Design and improve the existing architecture of your product of responsibility
- Develop backend applications with PHP, MySQL (Laravel)
- Make sure you and the team monitors and clears bugs, maintains good quality and documented code, and helps save time and effort.\
Knowledge & Skills:
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP and the Laravel Framework (ideally with a previous high volume SaaS or similar application)
- Strong knowledge of database management and scaling for high cpu/db load products. (We use MySQL & MongoDB on some instances)
- System Architecture knowledge is a big plus, our traffic grows constantly and we need to build for the future
- Ability to deal with real time requests arising from process hungry large scale applications. (Redis, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Experience with MicroServices / Kubernetes / Jenkins and CI practises
- Self-Driven individual able to monitor, motivate and coordinate a small team of developers and work with them to release quality first and quantity second.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- No tolerance to faulty, or poorly written code
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence and professionalism
- Hands-on. Passionate. Proactive. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done & be a “doer” first
- Excellent organizational and time management skills arising from quickly changing task pool.
- Fluent English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 5 years professional PHP development experience
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible hours and remote working possible
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits, snacks and unlimited coffee
- Constant innovation, new technologies, interesting products.
As a 100% remote team we use Slack for communication, GIT for code, Cloud hosting, Asana for task organizing. We give opportunities for continual growth and improvement and even though we work remotely we meet some times in random places in the world.
Send your CV to [email protected] with LinkedIN, Github, Stackoverflow accounts and share some code/project samples
Thank you for your time and interest! Looking forward to hearing from you268869