- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Digital Business Solutions Company, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Senior Web Developer, to be based at our Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the successful candidate, leading a team of junior developers, will be responsible for developing various business solutions to large organizations, including Banking institutions and Universities.
- Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for running performance benchmarks and locating possible optimization paths, building and testing APIs, collaborating with designers, developers and other team members and researching new trends and advancements in web development.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years in a web development role
- Working experience with at least one SQL Database such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQL Server
- A good understanding of version control (Git) and PHP Frameworks (preferably Laravel)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, will be considered as an advantage
- Any additional programming languages will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in both the Greek and English languages
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation and strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to think of the big picture
- Eager to expand knowledge and stay current with the industry and new technologies
- Continuous eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and cooperate with other web developers, designers and marketer
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 16th April 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link299615