- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS International
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Test Analyst to join our international team in Nicosia.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for carrying out procedures to ensure that all applications under test meet technical and business requirements. Furthermore the Senior Test Analyst will coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and correct identified defects, negotiate project dates and resource requirements, report progress on testing and defect resolution and devise quality improvements to current procedures.
Acting as a single point of contact for moderately complex client projects, the Senior Test Analyst will coordinate the execution of test plans with an assigned test team and she/he will create and review complex test designs and plans, by identifying and mitigating risks to ensure project timelines and budget are met.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a testing environment plus detailed working knowledge of software testing tools and techniques.
- Experience developing and implementing test processes, including unit, integration, functional and regression testing.
- Proven ability to provide testing support to multiple clients.
- 4+ years relevant experience in IT/Bank Card industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying Test Methodologies.
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and progress several lines of work.
- Effective problem solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery.
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated software development team.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, including listening skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Demonstrated experience in Defect / Incident Management
- ISEB / ISTQB Certification or equivalent
- Exposure to testing tools (HP Quality Center/ QTP, Selenium etc) and experience of Automation using QTP or Selenium
- Basic Oracle and SQL knowledge
- Basic Unix experience.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 11th August 2019. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- *Nominated for ‘Best Workplace’ at the IN Business Awards (Cyprus) 2018
- Named as Top 100 Global Technology leader by Thomson Reuters for 2018
- Recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think tank, as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth time in seven years in 2018
- Named in Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018 List
- Received two honours at Card & Payments Awards 2018 (London)
For more information http://www.tsys.com/about-us/awards/
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.