- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Test Analyst to join our international team in Nicosia.
The Test Analyst will be the single point of contact for automation run plans in each assigned stream. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the scheduling and execution of automated test plans with the corresponding Test Manager
- Executing automation scripts and analysing automation test results
- Coordinating the resolution of all automation execution incidents
- Providing daily automation status to the respective Test Manager
- Maintaining testing automation scripts and run plans that verify and validate TSYS software products
- Providing first level support for issues or queries relating to automation tools to the manual testing team
- Providing suggestions for automation framework improvements.
- 4+ years relevant experience in IT/Bank Card industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying Test Methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in use of testing tools (HP Quality Center/ QTP, Selenium etc) and experience of Automation using QTP or Selenium
- Basic Oracle and SQL querying knowledge
- Basic working programming skills (preferably C#)
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and progress several lines of work
- Effective problem solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated software development team
- Willingness to travel is essential
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, including listening skills.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Demonstrated experience in Defect / Incident Management
- ISEB / ISTQB Certification or equivalent
- Basic Unix / Linux experience.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 27th January 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.