- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Senior Technical Business Consultant
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Business Consultant to join our PRIME Business Solutions team based in the UK or Cyprus. The team is responsible for
planning and implementing PRIME strategic business development objectives, researching, evaluating and managing new strategic business opportunities, entry into niche or new geographic markets, major segment initiatives, and key partnerships and alliances pursuant to the mid to long-range strategic plans of the business.
The Senior Technical Business Consultant will be responsible for market penetration through campaigns that deliver incremental revenue from new and/or existing clients. S/he will define and communicate the sales process and the sales effectiveness drivers and lead and foster co-operation and collaboration with other functions within the business to maximize efficiency to provide an integrated response to clients’ needs.
They are responsible for program definition and setup, smooth cohesive operation, formulation of an integrated baseline plan and leveraging industry best practices to ensure effective governance and control throughout to optimize performance. They will deal with aligning and orchestrating cross functional teams – both inside and outside of TSYS, contracts, procurement, pricing, cost management, identification of cross sell / up sell opportunities, work scheduling and prioritisation, communications and reporting, issue, risk, escalation, stakeholder and change management etc.
They are experts at managing high levels of complexity associated with new client implementations, new product / service launches and/or third party data conversions involving a wide range of systems and technologies whilst balancing risk to achieve program objectives. Crucially, the Senior Technical Business Consultant is particularly adept at building and sustaining strong client relationships up to and including C level, where they become a trusted partner, ensuring ongoing alignment and ultimately satisfaction with program outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing in-depth technical business knowledge related to the PRIME product in which guidance and/or solutions are needed
- Involvement at any or all stages of a project or issue including refining a specification, designing a product or system, managing part or all of a project
- Performing analysis, ensuring its accuracy, and recommending alternative solutions within project strategy and deliverable prioritization which may include feasibility study and risk analysis. Understanding client needs and impacts to their systems and adjusting delivery within the client’s requirements
- Monitoring high level implementation plans
- Working with business, technical, operations and end users for desired solutions
- Providing business direction and handling client negotiation actions
- Reviewing defined system requirements to ensure they meet the business needs and validating the solution
- With complex projects, serving as Subject Matter Expert for components, and guiding understanding of requirements and impacts to the customer, system, and strategy
- Participating and leading client facing and internal development team meetings to determine solution approaches
- Resolving varied and complex issues based on specialized experience and knowledge.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 10+ years relevant experience in the financial services industry (preferably payment systems industry) and/or IT industry
- Experience and knowledge of application development methods and the software development lifecycle preferably with banking / payment applications
- Demonstrated / proven ability to build relationships at different levels with a variety of stakeholders, up to and including C level
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, MIS, Business or Finance
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and positively handle situations / tasks of wide-ranging complexity and risk
- Flexibility to travel as required (in the future)
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours with clients and teams in different time zones when required.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages dependent on relevant skills and level of experience.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 24th June 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.