- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company KPMG Limited
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Qualified Auditor to join our Department of Professional Practice (“DPP’). The professional will be based in our offices in Nicosia.
- Providing technical support and guidance to client facing teams for financial reporting and accounting issues
- Providing accounting and financial reporting training during classroom courses, webinars and/or workshops
- Carrying out Financial Statements quality control pre-issuance reviews
- Liaising with local regulatory authorities
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- At least 1-year post qualification experience in an audit role or relevant technical department (experience with a big 4 firm will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of IFRSs
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Highly motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong presentation and coaching skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and opportunities for career development and advancement.If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds attractive and challenging for your future, apply now through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.T: 22 209196, E: [email protected]
All applications will be strictly confidential. Only successful applicants will be contacted.