- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Digital Business Solutions Company, we are seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Senior System Analyst, to be based at our Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with Project stakeholders to identify and prioritize the system requirements and regarding test results and changes to the end-product requirements.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting clients in assessing the project scope, collaborating with interested parties in order to effectively assess business requests and manage possible issues and produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for applying systems engineering methodologies and discipline throughout the project lifecycle, performing data analysis, defining and document business requirements, assessing project specification and concluding with the design synthesis and system validation while considering the complete system.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing technical documentation for new and existing applications, for participating in the development of rollout strategy and execution of pilot programs for new and enhanced product features for clients.
Finally, the successful candidate, will be responsible for assisting Project Leaders in coordinating the deployment of deliverables and effectively handling the communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge of Confluence, Google Docs and Visio tools and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Fluency in both the Greek and English languages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to varying working styles
- Ability to build credibility, rapport and partner with others to understand their needs and provide conflict resolution, problem solving, and ability to drive consensus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates system and analytical thinking capability
- Progressive knowledge and demonstrated use of business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate complex technical solutions to users in non-technical terminology
- Proclivity to use technology to solve workflow inefficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to empower others through thorough documentation with collaborative tools such as Confluence, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Independent and motivated with an ability to adapt in an ever-changing work environment and an interest in self-learning
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 26th January 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
Applications are to be directly submitted through KPMG’s website using this link