- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
The candidate will be responsible to develop solutions. The candidate will be placed in the “Business Solutions and Services” (BSS) Business Unit of Logicom Solutions. BSS is responsible for delivering business solutions such as Mobile applications, Portals, ERP, CRM, Integrated Systems, Custom Development, and Analytics.
- Responsible for designing and developing world-class solutions for enterprise customers.
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation.
- Develops the Solution as per Solution Detailed Requirements Analysis Document and Solution Design Document.
- Unit Tests Developed Components to ensure a problem-free and top-quality system.
- Installs Development, Pre-production, and Production Environments as needed.
- Learn, adjust and excel in the technology/tools selected for the implementation of the project.
- “Raises a flag” on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery.
- Ensures utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession.
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Over 5 years working experience in IT solutions development.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good working knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Working experience with HTML, CSS, React.js, Git, TypeScript.
- Language proficiency in Greek and English.
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
Department Manager, Project Manager Business Solutions & Services
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.