- Location cyprus, paphos
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Contact Person Demetria Sofroniou
- Company Neapolis University Pafos
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
The Senior Software Engineer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code if required in various languages, (e.g. C# and Jscript, etc.) Our ideal candidate should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Senior Software Engineer is to build/configure high-quality, innovative and fully performing software.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code when necessary
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Excellent knowledge of SSRS and SSIS
- Be familiar with .NET ecosystem and ASP.NET
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MS SQL and Oracle
- Experience with test-driven development
- Strong background in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of HTML technologies and web frameworks
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm to continuous learning
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Expected to learn new emerging technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems
- Work closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development
- Provide advice, training and technical support for various projects.
How to apply
Please visit our website at www.nup.ac.cy/vacancies for further details and information on how to apply.