Senior Software Engineer (.NET, Backend) – Prevention at Sea Ltd – Larnaca, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Prevention at Sea Ltd is a maritime technology firm, which designs and develops software applications for the maritime industry. The company has recently been awarded with the international Lloyd’s List award for the development of the software product named ε-ORB.
On behalf of our client, Prevention at Sea Ltd, we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer (.NET, Backend) for their offices located in Larnaca, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will join the “Prevention at Sea” team, he/she will be focused on designing and developing software solutions for the Shipping Industry and will work closely with the company’s senior team to leverage their broad range of knowledge and skills in Shipping to design and develop a wide range of vital software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for functional or technical leadership of the software projects, driving for excellence in team performance and in product design by the introduction of new technologies, processes and/or software development methodologies.
- Provide technical leadership for platform and application software as per company goals.
- Assists in leading the technical supervision and project management of complex software projects/activities
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL, DB Design
- 5+ years of structured software development and/or Object Modeling Design experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development in Microsoft framework (.NET, .Net Core).
- Experience in Source Control Management is mandatory.
- Experience in Web development, application servers will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience on design and implementation high performance web applications and microservices architecture will be considered as an advantage.
The position is for the offices of the company located in Larnaca, Cyprus
At attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE